Hot Flashes Clinical Trial
Are you female and sometimes experience a sudden, hot feeling on your face and upper body? According to Mayoclinic, hot flashes are "most commonly caused by changing hormone levels before, during and after menopause." During a hot flash you may experience:
- A sudden feeling of warmth spreading through your chest, neck and face
- A flushed appearance with red, blotchy skin
- Rapid heartbeat
- Perspiration, mostly on your upper body
- A chilled feeling as the hot flash lets up
- Feelings of anxiety (Mayoclinic)
Click here to learn more about the associated causes and symptoms.
Contact us today if you or someone you know may be interested in participating in this or other clinical trials!
Mayo Clinic Staff. "Hot flashes." Mayoclinic. www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/hot-flashes/symptoms-causes/syc-20352790#:~:text=A%20hot%20flash%20is%20the,you%20might%20feel%20chilled%20afterward. Date of access: 07/28/2020.