You could be eligible for a research study that involves completing a survey online to collect information regarding your symptoms, medication use and impacts on your life.
Local doctors are looking for people who experience migraines and who may be taking a preventative medication to treat migraines.
To qualify for this study, you must:
- Have recently started taking a preventative medication to treat migraines (or will be starting to take one)
- Be between 18 and 65 years of age
- Have a history of migraines for 1 year or more prior to the study
- Have at least 4 days of migraines per month for 3 months prior to the study
- Meet other study eligibility criteria
If you qualify, compensation will be provided for study participation.
To learn more, please contact:
Onsite Clinical Solutions, Lexington NC